Sunday, March 12, 2017

Let this week begin!

Let this week begin!

Last week was an amazing week! I proved to myself that my stuff work on the real market, and want to continue this way! I want to thank my new copier on etoro @alervielma for his trust and hope you will give a chance to learn from me!

Let’s improve my stuff!

During the weekend I took time to analyse my last week even if it goes well it is not a reason to take it for granted, I always check the trade I did to see where it work and where it don’t. So during this weekend analysis I see that I could use one more time frame on my multiple time frame strategy to put all the chance on my side! If you want to know more on my strategy you can see this blog post My first blog post.

What’s coming for this week?

This week we have a high probality of interest rate raise by the FED on Wednesday so I will be look at the USdollar pretty closely!

You can see my etoro profile for market update

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment