Sunday, March 19, 2017

Best time to trade!

Best time to trade!

Today I want to share with you the improvement that I will to bring to the account during the coming week. I want to improve the profitability of the account by focusing on the better day to trade during the week. So how it is going to work on the weekly basis on Sunday night I will open position on the weekly analysis only and on Monday to Thursday night I will open position based on my weekly and daily analysis. On Thursday night before Asian market session I will close all positions to go through Friday and the weekend without exposure.

Why I bring this improvement?

I came to this decision as I find out that I often lose money on Friday and by bringing this improvement I will reduce the risk exposure during the weekend. Sure I will have to pay the spread on position that I would have kept open before this improvement. But on good side I will cash in profit so it will produce a compound interest effect on the account has I will have a bigger equity on Sunday night.

I wish everyone a nice profitable week.

You can see my etoro profile for market update

Miguel Bousquet

No comments:

Post a Comment