Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Setting up a personal account calendar

Setting up a personal account calendar

Today I am setting up a calendar for the account to have a better idea on how the account behaves when high importance news is release. I am doing to maximize profitability on the account and I really like how take note of everything can boost your confidence in trading!

Before I was using the result straight from my broker and I was doing it on a weekly basis which could be fine but could be wrong at the same time as I cannot see really well where it went wrong and have could do better result because of those subtle mistake. I am pretty sure I will be able to do less mistake with that calendar.If you want to set up your calendar i find my Excel monthly calendar template here.

Trading against the retail Forex market

Trading against the other retail trader or against the crowd is something that I did most of the time and I will always be doing it. I think it is healthy doing it sure it is not a certitude but when my strategy is against the crowd is it where it work the best. I always feel more comfortable in those times.  Just a little tips that I use!

You can see my etoro profile for market update

Miguel Bousquet

No comments:

Post a Comment