Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lessons learn today…

Lessons learn today…

Today I lost around 7.00% on total equity (unrealised/realised equity) on the US fed interest rate decision. I made a big mistake on this one to thing that my long term position could not be affected on this risky event! So I assume my mistake and note it in my guide line book so this kind of mistake won’t happen again. And remember even if you are pretty sure of the outcome of the big new or event, the direction is not known yet!

It’s important to note your success and mistake!

I think by noting your mistake and success you will avoid making your mistake again and helping you to repeat your success. With discipline following your guide line and your plan that you have noted down you will be successful!

Have a great rest of the weekend

Miguel Bousquet
You can see my etoro profile for market update

No comments:

Post a Comment