Sunday, March 26, 2017

Let's have some discipline

Happy Sunday everyone

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend. In the coming weeks I wish to work on my personal discipline. I made a lot of adjustment lately on the account concerning which pair I’m going to trade and what time frames I am going to use. I made some changes on the money management and on the strategy itself too as I want to simplify the way it was working. I also set up a calendar to take note of my daily statistics.


All those adjustment took a little bit of the account equity. For now I really feel that all my stuff is good and nothing need to be change anymore. So all I need to do is stick to my plan and leave it untouched for a good moment.

I wish everyone a nice week ahead!

You can see my etoro profile for market update

Miguel Bousquet


No comments:

Post a Comment