Saturday, March 4, 2017

My first blog post

My first blog post.

It been a while that I want to create a blog so tonight I dive! The reason why I want to make a blog is that I want to share my trading experience with other trader. I will share some of my stuff here and if it help some traders who want to create there trading technic with my idea I will be happy!
But the main reason that I want to create this blog his to show people how to deal their emotions involved in trading activities. So more often I will share my emotion on trading. On the internet we can find a lot of stuff on trading. But no one personally share their real story. So I will share mine here I will try to do it has often has a can!

Let’s start to share now!

At the end of last January I face a long losing streak. It was so hard on me that I took really hard emotionally I was deceived and doubtful of myself, of the market and all the stuff that I done in trading you know the kind of stuff that made me think to quit. I think often about quitting when it goes this bad, even if I will never do it, its normal to thinking quitting this painful situation.

At first I put the blame on Donald Trump presidential investiture but that was not the case… and I know it.

In this situation I decide to take a little break from real money trading. By doing this I was able to review my stuff, see where it work and where it don’t work.  This way I was able to strengthen my stuff that was already good.

What I change in my strategy…

At first I trade using daily time frame chart it can work really well most of the time. During my break I was able to see where I made a big mistake. It is something that my wife shares with me while we talk about the world economic situation and the situation of my account. She tells me something that light up something in my head! I forgot to look at a bigger picture of the market by using a longer time frame… it is something really important that I learn before and totally forgot that even if I was on the good side on the daily time frame and be against the market on the weekly! So when I back tested this I see that most of the time during this losing streak when I engage myself on a bad trade on the daily time frame it was because I was against the market on the weekly time frame.

What’s coming next week?

Last Thursday I return to the real money trading. I will get back on the market progressively and I see a couple of good opportunity coming up. I will share those opportunity on my Etoro wall. I’m a little excited but not too much has I want to keep my stuff rational! In my personal life my wife is about to give birth to my third daughter.

The last word on this post is to learn from your mistake and you will get out stronger!

I hope you enjoy my first blog post, and hope to have some feedback on it!

Miguel Bousquet


No comments:

Post a Comment